Christ Resurrection Power Ministries International is established and exists as a viable part of the Body of Christ and the Kingdom of God, under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 12:12-18; Ezra 3:8-13
Our vision is:
- 1. to carry the message of Christ to the whole world.
- 2. to promote Revival through out the world beginning from The Netherlands (Europe).
- 3. to establish churches and equipping believers for the work of God
- 4. to heal the broken hearted
- 5. to set at liberty those who are oppressed.
Luke 4: 18, 19
- is an international and Multicultural Life Changing Ministry exists to experience, celebrate, and share God’s grace.
- We affirm seven main functions as the means of so doing: Christ-centred Worship, Biblical Instruction, Prayer, World Evangelization, Nurturing Fellowship, and Caring Acts.
- We believe and preach JESUS CHRIST as LORD and SAVIOUR to all mankind.
- We minister prayer for the sick and comfort the broken hearted.
Luke 4:18, 19
We also express the “AGAPE” love of God to all mankind.
1 John 3:23
- We study the HOLY BIBLE.
- We also praise and worship the living God in Spirit and in Truth.
1. We are committed to equipping Christians through Biblical preaching and God’s word.
2. We are committed to reliance on prayer for direction, conception, planning and execution of the ministries and activities of this church and ministry.
3. We are committed to group ministry because it is where most individual transformation, conversion, and leadership development takes place.
4. We are committed to helping people discover their spiritual gifts that they might use them in the building up of the Body of Christ, the church.
5. We are committed to the ministries of this church being carried out by servants and maid servants of God. This will be accomplished through training opportunities and through practices that encourage lay initiative, leadership responsibility and authority in various ministries in the church.
6. We are committed to all people, just as they are, without regard to race, gender, age, lifestyle, or whatever. We value diversity.
7. We are committed to receiving direction from the Holy Spirit that enables Creativity and innovation. We are more concerned with effectiveness in ministry than with adherence to tradition or efficiency.
8. We are committed to maintaining a high standard of excellence in all of ministries. This will be achieved when every person is exercising his or her God-given spiritual gifts to the best of his or her ability.
9. We believe that life is meant to be given away and that Christianity exists to share Christ with others. We will develop aptitudes that encourage numerical growth without compromising in any way our integrity or our commitment to Biblical truth.
This post is also available in: Dutch