Who we are
Christ Resurrection Power Ministries International is established and exists to help everyone to discover who (YHWH) Yahweh LORD God the true God is, and to know His plans and purpose for mankind. We encourage all people to pursue a lifelong, joyous true worship and personal relationship with Yeshua Ha-Mashiach (Jesus Christ) our Lord. C.R.P.M.I. is an international and multicultural Positive Life Changing Ministry with church planting orientation.
We accommodate everyone, irrespective of colour, race, ethnicity or social status. We affirm seven main functions as the means of so doing: Christ-centred Worship, Biblical Instruction, Prayer, World Evangelization, Nurturing Fellowship, Deliverance / Healing and Caring Acts Under the Lordship of Jesus Christ, we therefore endeavour to establish communities not only where people can have opportunities to enter into living encounters with God’s goodness and compassion.
1 Corinthians 12:12-18; Ezra 3:8-13
“That I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection” taken from (Philippians 3:10) has inspired us to pursue a deeper relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ and to discover His Resurrection Power in righteousness.
Let us help you on your journey to get to know God better. Join us on an adventure of a lifetime, “But if the Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by His Spirit that dwelleth in you” Romans 8:11. Remember, Jesus Christ loves you just as you are.
- We are committed to equipping Christians through Biblical preaching and God’s word.
- We are committed to reliance on prayer for direction, conception, planning and execution of the ministries and activities of this church and ministry.
- We are committed to group ministry because it is where most individual transformation, conversion, and leadership development takes place.
- We are committed to helping people discover their spiritual gifts that they might use them in the building up of the Body of Christ, the Church.
- We are committed to the ministries of this church being carried out by servants and maid servants of God. This will be accomplished through training opportunities and through practices that encourage lay initiative, leadership responsibility and authority in various ministries in the church.
- We are committed to all people, just as they are, without regard to race, gender, age, lifestyle, or whatever. We value diversity.
- We are committed to receiving direction from the Holy Spirit that enables Creativity and innovation. We are more concerned with effectiveness in ministry than with adherence to tradition or efficiency.
- We are committed to maintaining a high standard of excellence in all of ministries. This will be achieved when every person is exercising his or her God-given spiritual gifts to the best of his or her ability.
- We believe that life is meant to be given away and that Christianity exists to share Christ with others. We will develop aptitudes that encourage numerical growth without compromising in any way our integrity or our commitment to Biblical truth.
The ministry / church began with a handful of members in the year 2002 and it’s headquartered in The Netherlands. When we talk about the Ministry, then it means travelling, healing, and divers projects. But Church activities involve with baptisms of new converts, partaking of holy communion etc, etc. and C.R.P.M.I. is involve in all this areas (Ministry work and Church) The ministry and church itself includes members from all walks of life, and diverse ethnic and national origins. We are engage in church planting and projects
PREACHING THE GOSPEL, HEALING THE SICK, FEEDING THE HUNGRY, DELIVERING THE OPRESSED & SAVING SOULS FOR JESUS CHRIST.
To carry the message of Christ to the whole world
To minister salvation, healing and deliverance to the people of God.
To gather resources (food, clothes, finance etc) to help the poor, orphan, widow and the needy.
To provide a place of Fellowship where people can be discipled.
To teach people to minister to each other in fellowship.
To promote Revival in communities, cities and nations
To establish churches (Church Planting) and equipping believers for the work of God
To heal the broken hearted – The world is full of broken hearted people and for this reason, Christ came to heal the broken hearted according to the scriptures.
To set at liberty those who are oppressed by the enemy. Evil spirits or demons and their activities are very real and they are active destroying lives today. The main purpose of satan and his host is: “….to steal, and to kill, and to destroy” But the good news is that Christ says: “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly”. it is only through deliverance / Exorcism that the suffering soul can be freed and enjoy the abundant life.
John 10:10 Luke 4: 18, 19; 2 Tim.2:15; 1 John 3:23; Matthew 28:19-20 ; Mark 16: 15-18;
This post is also available in: Dutch